At Roaring you get the chance to be part of building a platform from an early stage and thus have great opportunity to influence which tools and frameworks are used.
Roaring currently consists of about 10 employees, which means you will have a central role and be involved in sharing all the challenges and successes we encounter together. You will work closely with a small team of developers and have your base at our office in Täby in Stockholm.
The purpose is to help us set a new standard for how our customers can facilitate their processes in order to be more efficient and thereby create a more pleasant experience for their customers.
A selection of what you will do:
- Build automatic monitoring of processes and systems.
- Explore and build new solutions for data processing, storage and analysis.
- Design and apply new datasets to provide new insights to benefit our customers.
- Build new high scalability architectures for a rapidly growing population of APIs.
You are a curious individual who enjoys solving problems and is an advocate of good code. An eagerness to learn and test new techniques is something that applies to you.
- Deep understanding of Java and object-oriented design patterns.
- Some experience in front-end development.
- UNIX experience.
- API development
- Data management and data transformation
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)