The financial sector
The example describes an onboarding flow in the financial sector where there are special requirements according to the Money Laundering Act. The flow enables a fully automated process suitable for several scenarios, for example
- Registration of new bank customer
- Business loan application
The Financial Sector
The example describes an onboarding in the financial sector where there are requirements under the Money Laundering Act. The flow enables a fully automated process suitable for several different types of flows, for example;
- Registration of a new bank customer
- A loan application
- Account creation
Power of Attorney process B2B
This example describes a power of attorney process in a B2B setting. This flow enables a fully digital and automated process, fit for many different purposes, for example:
- Orders and purchases
- Establishing an agreement
- Issuing a corporate power of attorney
Becoming a Customer Should Be Easy
With a smooth onboarding of the customer, you can sell your products and services to more customers in less time. Roaring offers API services that enable automation of even the most difficult customer data flows.
On this page we provide examples of how to use our services to solve different use cases.
Some questions to consider in order to succeed with a good customer flow.
- What is my goal?
- How do I make it as easy as possible for the user to go through the flow?
- What does the optimal flow look like to for a user to meet his/hers goal?
- What data can I retrieve automatically so the user does not have to enter the information manually?
- Do I need to ensure that they are the right people with whom I enter into an agreement?
- Do I need to keep the collected customer information up to date?
- Which legal requirements do I need to take into account?
With a smooth onboarding of the customer, you can sell your products and services to more customers in less time.
Roaring offers API services that enable automation of even the most difficult customer data flows.