Today is the World Environment Day and also the day we managed the last step of the Breakit Impact Challenge! It has been a month of many lessons and changes to make Roaring a more climate-smart company.
7 simple climate-smart changes:
- Switch to green electricity. In our case, this costs 8kr extra per month. Probably one of the easiest, most effective changes you can make.
- Think about how you work. Is there a small change you can make that would lead to a reduction in carbon dioxide emissions? (Do you really need to print that paper? Do you receive paper invoices from businesses offering e-invoices?)
- Tell others what you are doing to be more climate-smart. Inspire for change.
- Think carefully before booking airplane tickets.
- Choose the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Leave your car at home as often as you can.
- Sort your waste.
Thank you Breakit for challenging us to create a more climate-smart company! This is a work that will probably never end but this month has given us a new focus and many new lessons about what we should continue to do to minimize our carbon dioxide emissions as much a s possible.
Read more about the World Environment Day on the UN website.
Click here to read more about Roaring’s services.