Are you a fullstack developer with knowledge and interest for cloud infra structure and management? Do you have experience of software development and APIs? Then you might be what we are lookin for!
You'll be working in an innovative, scale-up setting, in a company represented in several Nordic countries already. With a large demand for our services, we currently have more than 100+ customers using our digital platform, where we provide qualitative data in a customer friendly way. Since founding the company in 2016 we've had an explosive growth and are now expanding our team.
We offer services such as:
- Roaring API - to collect and verify customer data
- Roaring Web - a web platform to collect and verify customer data manually
- Roaring Monitoring - to monitor changes in relevant customer data over time
What you'll be doing:
Roaring currently has 12 employees, which means you'll play a central role and work tightly with a devoted team of developers. You'll be based at our HQ in Täby, Stockholm.
- Assisting in building and managing scaleable cloud architectures, with build- and deployprocesses for a fast growing numbers of APIs
- Building and managing security solutions with automatic monitoring of processes, systems and data for handling sensitive information
- Creating new, innovative APIs to help our customers succeed in their digital transformation
- Build and manage React redux front-end with Golang backend services
- Troubleshoot information systems and solve problems
You're a curious, problemsolving person, with deep feelings of responsibility for your work. You take great pride in creating solutions that is easily managed and scaled.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish
- At least 5 years of experience of software development
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Comfortable in DevOps practice
- Practical experience of software-release (preferably continous deployment)
- Confident in development in Java, Python, Shell and SQL
- Experience in Git, Docker and Unix
Big plus if you also know/have experience from:
- Infrastructure as code
If you have any questions regarding this position, don't hesitate to reach out to:
Talent Acquisition Manager, Christoffer Sjöström, email@example.com